Saturday, January 5, 2013

take 1


I’ve tried starting a blog probably 150 times. I’m a copywriter. I should be able to do this, and keep up with it. Alas, all of my previous attempts have failed. Maybe because I didn’t have enough to write about? Or not enough time? Or I had TV to watch?

Fortunately I’ve had some success keeping up with my Wine for Dinner food blog that I share with the lovely Melissa Kern. (winefordinner.wordpress.com) BUT OF COURSE I am behind on that too right now. I promise I will do it soon, Mel. My b.

But, I figured there has never been a more exciting time in my life than right now because I have moved to AMSTERDAM for the next 11 weeks! AHHH, I know. It’s weird. I can’t believe I’m here. BUT I figure I need a way to update my adoring fans at home. (My mom….and…..my mom, mostly.)

By the way I am sure my AD friends are going to just puke at the lack of art direction on this page but WHATEVER GUYS! I don't even get this stuff! At least it's not comic sans?? I don't know!

So…stay tuned. I’m really going to try to keep this going. I REALLY AM!!! I PROMISE!!! I promise? I think? Kick my ass if I don’t, seriously.

Here goes?

xo tay 

No comments:

Post a Comment